Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Just Getting Started

I've had a deep desire to start my own blog for some time. But when one's alarm goes off at 4:30 AM and then his day is nonstop until 8:30 PM when the kids go down, and then you spend the next hour and a half doing what home chores have to be done and putting things together so that you can do it all over again the next day, who really has time?

Well, as the addage goes, you make time for those things that are really important to you. So late evenings will be when I finally get a chance to share my thoughts, my musings, my rants about the world, life, theology, and anything else that might enter the equation. Hope you'll join me on the journey!

1 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Doug bennett said...

You go dude!
I really enjoyed your articles. Keep them coming. You will make people stop and think. Which has to be a positive thing.
It's nice to hear from someone who has the guts to voice a different view point. Not always saying the proper christian statements.
I totally agree with a lot of what you had to say. Thanks for making me feel like I'm not on an island alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home